We are happy to inform you all that IIPRD and Khurana & Khurana, in association with Sughrue Mion (US), Schoen & Partners (EP), and Marietti Gislon S.R.L are holding their annual International Patent Symposium covering all major and relevant Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Related Patent issues in the month of September, 2013 in India. The Three-Days International Symposium would be covering Strategies for Managing Pharma, Biotech & Chemical Patent Portfolios in US and EP and is being held from 26’th-28’th September 2013 at Hotel Hilton, Mumbai.
About the Speakers: The speakers are a unique gathering of Patent Attorneys, Legal Counsels, who have extensive years of experience in their professional fields. These Speakers will put across to the delegates a real insight of Patent Laws & Practices, and Commercial perspectives as prevalent and practiced in Europe, United States, and India. The speakers include:
- Chid Iyer, Partner at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA
- Dr. Christoph Schon, at Dr. Schon & Partners, Europe
- Michael R. Dzwonczyk, Partner at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA
- Ms. Renita S. Rathinam, Partner at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA
- Dr. William Simmons, Associate at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA
- Ms. Azy S. Kokabi, Associate at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA
- Mr. Gabriele Gislon, Founding and Managing partner of MGT – Marietti, Gislon e Trupiano
Please see the complete details including Program Schedule, Topics, Speakers Profiles etc. in a brochure available over here.
If you wish to attend the symposium, please send your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter: @KnKIPLaw.