Two Days International Symposium for R&D Scientists and IP Practitioners
We are happy to inform you all that IIPRD and Khurana & Khurana, in association with Sughrue Mion, PLLC, (US) is holding an International Patent Symposium covering all major and relevant Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Related Patent issues in the month of September, 2014 in India.
The Two-Days International Symposium would be covering Strategies for Managing Pharma, Biotech & Chemical Patent Portfolios in US & India and is being held from 22 -23’rd September 2014 at Hotel Hilton, Mumbai and 24-25’th September 2014 at Hotel Taj Banjara, Hyderabad.
About the Speakers: The speakers are a unique gathering of Patent Attorneys, Legal Counsels, who have extensive years of experience in their professional fields. These Speakers will put across to the delegates a real insight of Patent Laws & Practices, and Commercial perspectives as prevalent and practiced in United States. The speakers include:
- Mr. Chid Iyer, Partner at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA
- Mr. Michael R. Dzwonczyk, Partner at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA
- Ms. Azy S. Kokabi, Associate at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA
- Mr. Travis Ribar, Associate at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA
- Ms. Deb Sengupta, Ph.D., Associate at Sughrue Mion PLLC, USA
Please see the complete details including Program Schedule, Topics, Speakers Profiles etc. in a brochure available over here